Hi friends after the release of Remix V1 custom rom for galaxy y now the developer has released the Version 2 of the Remix ROM for Galaxy Y known as Remix V2 [S3] ROM. This custom ROM for galaxy y is developed by sohan rawat from xda-developers forum so if you like the work don't forget to thanks him. So before procedding to the installation instruction here are the features and some screenshots (by dev.) of Remix V2 (Mini s3) ROM running on Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Bash Shell Support
- BusyBox run-parts suppor
- Full Support for Init.d scripts
- Superuser Access; Busybox Support
- Removed some bloatware = more space
- Msg pop-up (v1 feature)
- System user app installer
- New Beats Manager for awsm Music
- Smooth scrolling through disabled scrolling cache.
- Adrenaline kuro tweaks other tweaks (Droidwall,undervolt etc) = super fast engine
- Net buffer netforks tweaks = High speed internet
- Original s3 sounds (ringtones etc) fonts.
- EDT tweaks battery bar tweaks = More customization
- No frills CPU CPU SPY
- OTA support
This Custom Rom is only meant for Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360. Use it at your own Risk we will not be held responsible for any damage happens your device. This information is provided only for instructional and educational purpose.
A rooted galaxy y model Gt-s5360
Download Remix v2 Rom : Remix_v2.zip
- First of all backup your system and Charge battery full.
- Download and place the cwm and Rom File "Remix_v2.zip" in the root directory of yours phone sd card and turn off your phone.
- Now reboot in Recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Menu + power button together.
- When you enter recovery mode touchscreen will become function less so use volume up and down to move up and down menu as selection and power button as back.
- Now from recovery mode menu select " Apply update from sdcard" and select clockworkmod recovery file "CWM.zip" after you enter CWM Recovery
- Do Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Then in recovery mode select Install zip From SDcard.
- Then select Choose Zip from SDCARD navigate to root directory and select the ROM file "Remix_v2.zip " and wait for the installation to be completed.
- After installation completes choose advanced and then reboot recovery option this will reboot your phone back in stock recovery mode here do data wipe and cache and reboot.
Congratulation! you have learn how to install Remix V2 S3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. In case you notice bug post on thread page so developer may fix it.