Hi friends here is another custom Rom ANTHR-A v1.3 for galaxy y. This rom is nice and good looking. This custom rom is shared on XDA developers by Senior Member ocoot so if you like the developer's work don't forget to thanks. So before proceeding to installation instruction let me tell you this custom Rom will work on Galaxy y running on stock Gingerbread 2.3.6 DXLE and above. So here are features, screenshots (by dev.) and installation instruction of ANTHR-A v1.3 Custom Rom for galaxy y.
- Zipalign all apk
- Busybox include
- v6 supercharge
- Swipe to remove
- Hack SystemUI (replace SystemUI without reboot to see your mod)
- APK Replacer
- Anti Bootloop
- EXT Manager
- EDT Tweaks
- 6 Lockscreen w/ ICS lockscreen
- 14 toogles
- Megabass Booster
- 3 way boot
- Compatible OMG!!! Dcsms
- Other's mod
Use at your own Risk! This custom Rom is only meant for galaxy y s5360 don't use on other device.We will not be held responsible for any damage to your phone.
ANTHR-A v1.3 Custom Rom update (OTA #1): OTA-2.zip
- First of all backup your phone and charge battery full.
- Be on stock Rom ( How to install stock rom on galaxy y?)
- Now Download CWM, Rom and New systemUI files from download section above.
- Now copy cwm, Rom and New systemUI file to the root directory of your sd card and turn off your phone.
- Now reboot in Recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Menu + power button together.
- When you enter recovery mode touchscreen will become function less so use volume up and down to move up and down menu as selection and power button as back.
- Now from recovery mode menu select " Apply update from sdcard" and select clockworkmod recovery file "CWM.zip" after you enter CWM Recovery
- Now navigate to Mounts and Storage and Mount System if not mounted.
- Then in recovery mode select Install zip From SDcard.
- Then select Choose Zip from SDCARD navigate to root directory and select the Rom file ROM-GTS5360-SIGNED.zip and wait for the installation to be completed.
- After installation is completed Reboot the phone.
- First boot take time up to 5 min. (Approx.)
- To install New systemUI reboot your phone in cwm and flash "unsignedOTA.zip" and reboot.
Install update OTA #1:Developer has already released first update of the ANTHR-A v1.3 Custom Rom so you can update it through ota but if you want to update it manually you can download it "OTA-2.zip" and flash it via cwm recovery.
- New DialerTab, Phone with HD Image, Contact and MMS
- Fixed bug on setting MMS
- New layout SystemUI w/ Swipe to Change Layout
- EDT fully working except signal bar
- Fix landscape mode for SystemUI
Congratulation! you have Successfully learn how to install ANTHR-A v1.3 and update it on galaxy y.In case you notice bug post on thread page so developer may fix it.