Hi here we are going to provide an installation instruction EVO-X3 Custom Rom on Galaxy y. As in our previous installation guide we have already shown how to install EVO-X2 Custom Rom on Galaxy y and update it to version v2.1 .Now the developer team of Evolution-x Custom Rom for galaxy y has released its latest version known as evo-x 3. This Rom is shared on XDA by Senior Member b16h22 so don't forget to thanks him if you like his work. so before preceding to the installation instruction of this latest version of evo-x 3 custom Rom on galaxy y lets have look on added features and screenshots (by dev.) of evo-x 3 rom running on galaxy y.Changelog evo-x3
- Revamped UI
- Removed Kernel
- Some useful apps added
- And some more.
This Custom Rom is only meant for Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360. Use it at your own Risk we will not be held responsible for any damage happens your device. This information is provided only for instructional and educational purpose.
A rooted galaxy y running on Stock Rom.Rom File: (not mirrored) evolution-x3.zip
- First of all backup your system and Charge battery full.
- Download and place all the files cwm and evolution-x3.zip in the root directory of yours phone sd card and turn off your phone.
- Now reboot in Recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Menu + power button together.
- When you enter recovery mode touchscreen will become function less so use volume up and down to move up and down menu as selection and power button as back.
- Now from recovery mode menu select " Apply update from sdcard" and select clockworkmod recovery file "CWM.zip" after you enter CWM Recovery
- Do Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Then in recovery mode select Install zip From SDcard.
- Then select Choose Zip from SDCARD navigate to root directory and select the ROM file "evolution-x3.zip" file then wait for the installation to be completed.
- After installation completes choose advanced and then reboot recovery option this will reboot your phone back in stock recovery mode here do data wipe and cache and reboot.