Hi friends a latest custom ROM 33d invader for Samsung galaxy y Gt-s5360 is Shared on XDA by Senior Member myconfusedo as this is the first version of this ROM and Rom is based from DXLE1 so we are going to provide you an installation instruction of 33d invader Rom on Samsung galaxy y Gt-s5360. This ROM looks beautiful and if you like the work don't forget to thanks the developer. So lets have look on features and screenshots (by dev.) of 33d invader ROM running on Samsung galaxy y Gt-s5360.
- Deodex all apk’s
- Apk raplacer
- 6 Lock-screen
- Haptick Feedback
- Status-bar Greper
- Mega Bass Audio
- Extended Power Menu
- Swipe to remove
- Switch to change layout UI ( INVADER PROJECT )
- And many more
This Custom Rom is only meant for Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360. Use it at your own Risk we will not be held responsible for any damage happens your device. This information is provided only for instructional and educational purpose.
A rooted galaxy y running on Stock Rom.Rom File: (not mirrored) 33D_INVADER_ROM_GTS5360.zip
- Make sure that you are on stock rom else get it and install it using odin
- Then backup your system and Charge battery full.
- Download and place all the files cwm and 33D_INVADER_ROM_GTS5360.zip in the root directory of yours phone sd card and turn off your phone.
- Now reboot in Recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Menu + power button together.
- When you enter recovery mode touchscreen will become function less so use volume up and down to move up and down menu as selection and power button as back.
- Now from recovery mode menu select " Apply update from sdcard" and select clockworkmod recovery file "CWM.zip" after you enter CWM Recovery
- Do Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Then in recovery mode select Install zip From SDcard.
- Then select Choose Zip from SDCARD navigate to root directory and select the ROM file "33D_INVADER_ROM_GTS5360.zip" file then wait for the installation to be completed.
- After installation completes choose advanced and then reboot recovery option this will reboot your phone back in stock recovery mode here do data wipe and cache and reboot.