Hi friends here is another custom ROM for Samsung galaxy y which is in beta stage. As we can see now many custom Rom are ported for Samsung galaxy y based on CM7.2 like MIUI, LEWA or JOYOS they all have nice user interface but LEZO OS is completely different from the above mentioned ROM's.Coming to UI section, its totally different and never before seen. It is ported from galaxy mini Phone by Xda developer nagendhra.sudheer2 to galaxy young GT-S5360 so don't forget to thanks him. The system settings, messages, contacts, phone etc is tabbed and looks great.But let me remind you this custom Rom is not for daily users because it has many bugs But if you are flashaholic if u want something different and got bored of all the custom rom's, u can try this one out.So lets have look on features and screenshot (by dev.) of this custom Rom running on galaxy y.
Use at your own Risk! we will not be held Responsible for any damage to your device. The instruction provided here is only for informational and educational purpose.
- Based on Latest CM7 builds
- Very heavily modded
- and many more features u can find inside ROM
Only outgoing call unable attend incoming calls
Download:Rom file: Lezo_os_121212.zip
CWM RECOVERY from HERE
- First of all backup your phone and charge battery at least 75%.
- Now place all the files found in download section of this post Rom file and CWM file in the root directory of your phone's sdcard and turn off your phone.
- Then you will have to install CM7 supported Kernel for how to install Kernel follow instruction provided here. (google for supported version of kernel according to your choice)
- After installation of kernel successfully on galaxy y Reboot your phone in Stock Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Home Button+Power button together. In Recovery mode touchscreen become function less so use vol up and down to move up and down home for selection and power as back.
- Now from recovery menu select Update zip from SDCARD
- Navigate to root directory and Choose the CWM RECOVERY file
- Then another recovery mode will appear known as CLOCKWORKMOD Recovery.
- Now select Wipe data/factory (yes to all).
- Then Wipe cache (yes to all).
- Then select mount and storage > mount system> format >system>mount system
- After that select Install zip From SDcard.
- Then select Choose Zip From SDCARD naviate to root directory and select the Rom File " Lezo_os_121212.zip" then wait for the installation to be completed.
- After installation completes Reboot your phone.
Congratulation! you have Successfully learn how to LEZO OS beta on galaxy y. As beta may have bugs so if you notice one post on thread page to get fixed by developer.